There is no Compromise for Safety.
At Elite Custom Framing, safety is a crucial concern on the jobsite. All employees are required to conform to the latest safety requirements. We are constantly looking at new ways to improve the safety and efficiency of our employees. Here are just some of the tools we utilize to ensure the safest possible workplace.
• To protect from falls we install handrails and kickboards at all OSHA trigger spots. Fall arrests and lanyards are installed on roofs that are unprotected.
• We install handrails at all decks, balconies, landings and stair cases.
• Weekly tailgate safety meetings are conducted and recorded.
• We employ an extensive injury prevention program.
• All employees wear hard hats, eye protection and steel toe boots or shoes.
• All employees are trained and certified at high risk areas such as fork-lift, powder actuated guns, and fall protection.
• Weekly job site evaluation reports.
• A Certified Red Cross first-aid and trauma aid kit is at each of Elite Custom Framing's projects.
• Provide safety consultation for builders and trade partners.